Lynette has undertaken many commissions both local and international, and has exhibited in London, Toronto and Johannesburg. Lynette has spent the last year participating in one year programme at the acclaimed St Ives School of Paintings.
Recent showings at:
- Drawn to Abstraction, Stables Gallery, Twickenham
- The Corke Gallery, Liverpool
- The Jam Factory, Oxford
- Chipping Norton Theatre Gallery
- The Hype Gallery, Brick Lane, London
- Bien Vallais, Shipston-on-Stour
- BBC Radio 4 'Radio and the Artist' exhibition
- Alexander Clayton Art, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Holycombe Gallery, Whichford, Warks.
- Dana Centre, Kensington, London
- Straight Banana Gallery, Ditchford, Warks.
- Hype Gallery, Berlin
- o3 Gallery, Oxford Read Testimonials
- Painting selected for the Oxford Castle Collection
- Warwickshire Arts Week, individual exhibition
- Shipston Community Arts inaugural exhibition, Shipston on Stour
- Member of Shipston Community Arts Project
- Painting to be published in a book by o3 Gallery, Oxford
- Contributor to "The Multiple Sclerosis Trust's Secret Art Auction"
- Exhibitor to Warwickshire Open Studios
If you are interested in exhibiting Lynette's work, contact her.